View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #4000
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
sorry, I can't face browsing 100 pages & search is not helping - but my question is this.

My prs650 accidentally went to totally flat battery, must have been a spec of dust on scren overnight preventing auto shutdown. Anyway, I have recharged it, but it has reverted to normal sony software. my prs+ install seems to have vanished. is that normal behaviour ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote