View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
PRS-600 Battery Life

Someone else mentioned recently that their PRS-600 died overnight, but I can't find that topic - I just wanted to mention that the same thing happened to me.

After fully charging my PRS-600 when I first got it, the charge lasted almost 2 weeks (including short bursts of charging when it was being updated). Then I recharged it overnight with my PSP charger; full bars, no red light. When I used it, however, I noticed that it seemed to be losing charge faster than before and, sure enough, it went from 2 bars to stone dead last night.

I'm charging it via USB this time to see if it makes a difference.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote