View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by readabit View Post
What happens if you install the AppGratis version today, and then sometime after today get a different device--can you reinstall the free Pro version again later on another device (or the same device for that matter)?
Good question. I'm betting the AppGratis version won't get updates as well. You could always backup the APK for good measure, but I'd consider it an extended trial. I did a search of the Google Play store for AppGratis and came up with a bunch of crap, but I did see a puzzle game out there called Cryptica which I've already purchased (and would recommend) that also appears to be a free full version today.

Edited to add link to the free game.

Last edited by hwlester; 06-30-2013 at 11:04 AM.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote