View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I really don't think that you can have bought an ebook from Amazon in HTMLZ format. I suspect you mean that you bought a Topaz format book (and that some tool has converted it to HTMLZ format).

If you convert the HTMLZ to ePub, and edit the ePub with Sigil, consuting your hardback copy where necessary, you should be able to massage it into a readable format.
Thanks I will look into Sigil.

No I downloaded the Amazon book and loaded into Calibre it shows HTMLZ. Which surprised me, never seen it before. As I said it is obviously a scanned book.
new is offline   Reply With Quote