View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #24
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
^ I have four library cards now, so I am super happy.
How does Lendle work? I post the books I have and someone gets in touch with me if they want me to lend them one? I hate when you get to a site and there is zero info on how it works
Everything is auto. You add books you have to lend to the site. When someone requests that book Lendle sends you a email and you go through their site to lend the book. Once the Lend is return you receive one Lending credit to request a book you like to read. I've gotten quite a few books this way. You have 7 days to pick up the book when it is lent to you and 14 days once picked up to read it. There is no personal contact between Lender and Borrower. It all done through their site and Amazon's.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote