View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
About log-in timeouts

Not sure if this issue has been discussed before but I was wondering if it would be possible to consider increasing the time one is logged in before the timeout that logs you off automatically.

The problem is whenever I post a long post in a thread, by the time I am done writing it, I push the "submit new thread" or "submit reply" button and in the next page instead of seeing my post, I see myself logged off because of the timeout that is too short in this instance. Long posts are the last thing one wants to lose as they took time and consideration to write.
Luckily I can go back one page and the text is there so I copy it, then log back on, find the relevant thread and post it by pasting it. But this sounds like unnecessary trouble if the automatic timeouts were increased by whatever reasonable amount.

Thanks

Last edited by Quexos; 07-17-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote