View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #52
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Molen View Post
Are we only taking her word for how IMDb got her true age? Or have they admitted to how they got it? IMDb allows users to submit data, I have done so on many occasions myself, so it could easily have been someone she knows who submitted her age, instead of IMDb doing all that legwork.
In what I quoted, Cairella is IMDb’s customer service manager (Giancarlo Cairella). So this is what IMDb’s customer service manager said at the trial.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote