View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #23116
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I *knew* there were Americans who were equally passionate about how to brew coffee, and claimed that some was absolute swill. Glad somebody finally spoke up! And I don't even know if it *was* an American.

A lurker
drinking English Breakfast mixed with Earl Grey, from tea bags, alas!
Yes, I am... but I am not a coffee sob. I also hang around a coffee forum so I can put on a good show, but... got Folgers in my cup this morning... to them thats like ummm calling Lipton tea I guess.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote