View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:16 AM   #101
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptram View Post
Hi,

I fear a new DRM has been instroduced. I very often buy ebooks from Amazon, and then convert them to ePub using Calibre and your great plugin. However, the latest purchased I did cannot be converted, because they are "protected by DRM".

Calibre (Mac version) is the latest version (0.9.5), as is MobiUnpack (0.54.1). So, I guess a new protection scheme has been introducted (the publishers are the Italian Adelphi and Einaudi).

Pao
I think you have confused the MobiUnpack plugin with the DRM removal plugins. The MobiUnpack Plugin only works on DRM-free books.

If you are having problems removing DRM, I suggest you ask at Apprentice Alf's blog. Detailed discussion of how to remove DRM isn't permitted here.

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-03-2012 at 07:31 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote