Thread: PRS-T1 PRS-T1 Battery problem
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 02:54 PM   #21
nindustrial
Enthusiast
nindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernindustrial exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: PRS-T1
Trying to find a charger that I could use with my new T1; does anyone know the specs of the official Sony charger? 5V DC, but what is the power rating? I have an old one for a bluetooth headset that puts out 5V at 550 mA but I'm worried that's not enough. Most of the ones of eBay seem to be at least 1000 mA. Will it not charge properly if I use it with the 550 mA one? Tx-N
nindustrial is offline   Reply With Quote