Thread: PRS-T1 PRS-T1 Battery problem
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #19
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by uboot View Post
ah, sorry - I mixed something. bought a sony bt headset which has an included 550mA USB charger.... my T1 doesn't have one...

----

1A won't be a problem as the T1 (as every other lithium battery powered tablet/smartphone/laptop) controls charging current... (without built-in current control, the battery would explode...)

My Sony smartphone will use up to 750mA for charging, if the charger is able to supply it...

So, it seems that with more amps, the T1 manages to charge better...

----

compared to factoryreset, battery recalibration can be achieved easier: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST...roubleshooting

thanks for that advice I will continue to use my htc charger. i did notice my last charge that the epub book i was reading seemed to bleed battery dry alot quicker that others. i had that happen once before but by pressing home button before putting reader to sleep seems to sort it.

thomas
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote