View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 06:43 AM   #15
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you read books on your home and office computers? If you don't, you only need to register the MobiPocket ID of your Palm and your iLiad, not those of your computers.
Actually, I don't register the computers, but I don't think the point is invalidated. Using a slightly different analogy, the same number could happen if my wife and I both have two devices. After all, we can both pull a book off the bookshelf, I don't think we need to buy two copies of an e-book to be legal. OTOH, who knows, maybe the license does say we can't share. I still think four devices is a limit today that might have seemed generous five years ago.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote