View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:39 AM   #775
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstdiana View Post
Love the plugin!! I was happy with the general page count and liked knowing the bigger from the smaller reads. All of a sudden (last month or so) when I use the Goodreads count, it seems to be the same count as the estimate and low enough that I know it is inaccurate. A book is approx 300 pages and the count comes out as 90 for both GR and estimate. Book is synced with GR. I have looked over threads and haven't found any suggestions that have helped. Only thing I haven't tried is uninstall plugin and then reinstall. My libraries are pretty large and I didn't want to mess it up too much before I found the help. Suggestions please.
What doe Goodreads WEBSITE list?
IIRC The PI scrapes the website using other Goodreads metadata PI
This is a Lookup, not a calculation
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote