View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 04:11 AM   #21
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
I haven't noticed any real overlap between the NKJV Study Bible and any others and I really like the study notes . . . .
I found one of the Nelson imprint study Bibles--I think that it used the NIV text. There looks to be at least some overlap, at least some of the names of the study aids are the same.

It was just going to be too much trouble and too time-consuming to try to figure out how much overlap that there was going to be between the Nelson study bible that I had and this Nelson NKJV study bible that you just brought to our attention. I decided that for the little bit expense involved, by going the Kobo route with discount, I would just go ahead and buy it. I could compare the two when I got time.

I've been saying "when I've got time" a lot here lately . . . .
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote