View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 01:23 PM   #17
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Thanks as always for keeping us so well informed about study Bible bargains.

This is a Thomas Nelson imprint and I've got one or two Thomas Nelson study Bibles which use other Bible translations than the NKJV. I wonder if any of the study aids in those study Bibles are the same as in this study Bible that you posted? In other words, is there any overlap? I don't use the NKJV, but if the study aids were unique to this study bible they might very well be worth four dollars and change. Do you know? If you don't know, do you have a "feel," one way or another? I hope to avoid comparing all of the study Bibles to see.
I haven't noticed any real overlap between the NKJV Study Bible and any others and I really like the study notes. The ones I use most often are the NIV, ESV and NKJV Study Bibles and the MacArthur.

The NKJV Study Bible used to be called "The Nelson Study Bible", though, so if you have that one, it's just an older edition.

If you want to take a quick look, you can download a PDF of the entire book of John from the NKJV Study Bible.

http://www.nelsonfree.com/nkjvstudyjohn
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote