View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 09:50 AM   #14
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitcher23
I agree with your entire post, but I don't believe I ever saw, anywhere on their site the date of May 10th. All I have ever seen in the webshop was that the webshops opening would be delayed from April 2006 to May 2006. I think the 10th was supposed to be the date where Irex was supposed to provide information from one of their events or something.
Sorry I should have attributed that properly.

It was in their statement at Teleread:

http://www.teleread.org/blog/?p=4764

Quote:
We are delayed. The new date is expected throughout May.

*SNIP*

Most likely around May 10th, we will (finally) start actively using our website for communication.
Which re-reading it doesn't state that the web-shop will be open on May 10th, but does say they would provide more info then. Well it's the 17th now.

Last edited by Riocaz; 05-17-2006 at 09:56 AM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote