View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 06:57 PM   #651
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
With regard to the '<\?dp([^>]*?)\?>\n?' - should you include the \n? - as there may be instances where that \n could be between two words, which in the html would then render as a space, so removing it would be wrong. Unless you can guarantee that it's removable in which case never mind.
So far as I can tell, from the limited experience I've had with that pseudo-element, it appears on its own line and should be removed as such. Naturally, if anyone else can shed some more light on this, I'm certainly willing to learn more.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote