View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #35
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Even without a retina screen, iPad mini 2 could improve with a faster cpu and shaving a few millimeters.

I would still like to see a retina version for comparison at least. What will the tradeoffs be?

It is the mini form factor that I like, and which nobody has duplicated yet, much to my disappointment. I do not object to much about the price, if it meets my requirements, I will be using it for a long time. If not, it is a waste of money even if it is cheaper, because I'll have to get something else.

I am pretty vendor neutral at this point. Just waiting for the right thing to show up.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote