View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #35808
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
All my life I've been waiting to stumble onto that WW II military Harley-Davidson stored in some farmer's barn, or the vintage Martin guitar in someone's garage sale (my friend actually DID get himself one of those. Paid $5 for a pre-war OO-series Martin in almost perfect playing condition. A quick trip to the Martin factory restored it to it's pristine glory...

This knife is almost as good a find. I'm satisfied!
Stitchawl
Congrats, you're a lucky guy.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote