View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to MobileRead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevilaan View Post
I disabled the DRM removal plug-in but still get the problem, both with one of my books and also if I try to convert the "getting started" manual to mobi format
Kovid directed you to this section of calibre's FAQ, titled "calibre freezes/crashes occasionally?" This section has some good ideas, but doesn't talk about DRM removal at all, you might want to read through that FAQ section.

Kovid's signature (quoted below) is a general note directed to all users about DRM. This statement is at the end of all of his posts and has nothing to do with your situation.

Quote:
Notice to all: I can not provide assistance with DRM removal, for legal reasons, so please do not contact me about it.
Good Luck!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote