View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjohn View Post
I also don't specify font-face. There is a reason for the defaults (they are the most legible choice), and in the case of newer devices (Kindles anyhow) the reader has the option to change the font and likely will be annoyed if you defeat him.
There an extremely good reason to embed a font in KF8. The reason being if you have modified the line spacing of the font to be small enough, it will override the large line spacing KF8 defaults to (eInk Kindles). I've such a font I am currently asking for people to test. Also, I've upped the weight so it looks good.

Have a look at the thread on fonts and Kindles. You will find my links there.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=202238
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote