View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #105
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
jbaach. i was just watching your arabic video. you showed using the volume rocker of the 903 to change the font size. The same should be available on the M92 using the 4way by pushing "up" or "down". the function should also rotate if you rotate the device so that "up" etc is now the landscape "up"

also in the "djvu files, arabic pdf, searching in pdfs, annotating," when showing the arabic pdf i believe the pdf itself has a shaded background , which is what you are seeing when you mention "a kind of darkish grey grid" in the display. The pocketbook is not displaying the image as a background but it can be seen for a moment in between the page changes as a sort of "horizon" image.

i took a screen shot as an example
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	horizon.png
Views:	365
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	79920  

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 12-13-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote