View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #100
jbaach
Connoisseur
jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jbaach can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: prs 505, pocketbook 903, onyx boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by measure View Post
jbaach:

Your patience, thoroughness and prompt replies are outstanding. I only wish there were a way for the community to repay for your work
Thanks a lot. I'll text you once we take http://opencoin.org a bit further :-P

Just to make life a bit harder for you: there is the feature of multitasking on the 903, which the m92 is lacking.

Also, to clarify: I think that the m92 would look even better with a dark bezel, but the display itself has not less contrast then the one of the 903. Its just a question of overall perception (and illusion).

Last edited by jbaach; 12-13-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: clarifying the contrast issue
jbaach is offline   Reply With Quote