View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:47 PM   #11
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
This is where Fantastic Fiction is a lifesaver. http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk
I use it all the time for series books. They're not infallible, but they're right a whole lot more often than they are wrong.
That's a great website! Thanks for reminding me about it. I haven't visited it in awhile, and it looks like it's been expanded to offer even more information. I just set a bookmark for it so I remember to visit more often in the future.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote