View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:47 AM   #12
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I personally think an a large size apple tablet could be very good for the ebook market. The ipod touch is a great little device, but I found its cramped screen a little annoying for reading.

That being said, I think 10" is too large to be super general purpose. A 5-7" screen is likely to be much more portable. And of course any back lit LCD is not necessarily going to be ideal for reading for hours at a time.

BTW, if you really want the ability to do folders, well, there are current devices that support them... the Jetbook is one example.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote