View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #128
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
At the time I bought my first e-reader, I had just finished spending a lot of money on paperback versions of many of the classics (often, in september, they go down in price for 'back to school' student reads). When I discovered that 1000% of what I had been so carefully budgeting for, was available for free and I saw a friend on the bus with an e-reader, I stopped hesitating.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote