View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #14
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Standard Apple case for me. I've looked at others, but (IMHO) the Apple case is by far the best thought-out in the 'protecting the device vs bulk' balancing act. I'm a carpenter/handyman so tend to work in more hostile (to electronics) environments than most and I have a particular dislike of cases that hold the iPad in place by little corner tabs with everything else exposed - my iPad is likely to be stuffed down the side of one of my toolboxes or inside my lunchbox, so I want as much of the device concealed as is practically possible.

Other folks will have different requirements, of course...

Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote