View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 05:49 AM   #33
alvina
Connoisseur
alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I think you'll get the most pleasant reading if you use your Sony Reader in sunlight, just like you use a book. The sun illuminates the world, not an LED lamp. Yes, I think the Sony Reader is the most awesome and best designed Reader in the current generation, too. It's simply a pleasure to read my books with it.
alvina is offline   Reply With Quote