View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 08:01 PM   #26
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
If you read the manual, the "s" is described as limited edition only - seems to simply be a T3 without the integral cover, perhaps a few early models ?
I've just got my T3 for my Sony stable (!) and although 'tis early days, only just got it out of the box, I love it............ I find it has a very nice "heft" to it, almost like the 3/650 feel.

(UK, re: lights - Poundland do a really nifty white clip-on in their "technology" section (!), and at that price, I got 2 )

The Kobo Aura HD was/is marketed as a limited edition too.

And yes, I know exactly what a T3S is; I own one. And being as I bought it at a drug store (chemists), it didn't feel very "limited" to me.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote