Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:23 PM   #314
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Amazon tossed Boomerang out of the Select program because I couldn't get Apple to pull it from their store. Exclusivity and all that. So now Apple has it at $2.99 and Amazon does too, but they are discounting it to $0.99.

Anyway, since I was planning on a promo period right about now, but can't do it with Amazon, it looks like I will have to do it at Smashwords. Coupon code XS97U. Good through January 5.

The advantage of Smashwords? All formats/ereaders covered.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote