View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:00 AM   #65
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstonian View Post
I used the TNR font that you linked to in post #46. I thought it was the same as the Linux font you provided earlier but renamed.
Ah, I see. No, the Times New Roman font is Times New Roman. It was originally called times.ttf and I renamed it to Times New Roman.ttf, because it only works on the Glo when you use the full name. The Linux is still problematic, though ShellShock's solution might very well work. It still irks me, though, that the TNR Bold gives no problems, while Linux and Fontin Bold do.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote