View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Kindle Fire at least mine does not sync Kindle to Kindle Fire but it does Sync Kindle Fire to Kindle. To work around this. I remove the book on the KF then redownload it from the Cloud to get the last page read.
Hmmm... that is a thought. Isn't it suppose to work though? I thought it didn't work because they dropped Kindle DX support.

Which reminds me everytime I sync on the Kindle Fire HD it puts each and every book on my carousel and I delete it each time. It bugs me. I like a nice tidy home
new is offline   Reply With Quote