View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
I have always emailed books and have not any trouble syncing between Kindles or between Kindles and my iPad. I bought the KF HD and do not like that my emailed books are stored as documents, separate from my Amazon books.
On the KFv1 It's that's way too. What I do is use the carousel for books I'm reading only. I go to the doc tab when I ready to read my next book. I don't sideload books unless it's a reference book. I never read Amazon books until I send them to my Kindle so I don't have a problem with it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote