View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
There must be something within the file or the metadata that Amazon recognizes. I re-imported the books without changing anything in them, sent them to my Fire and they were recognized for the Whispersync. Now I am going to try to figure out what Amazon is looking for so I can update the metadata.
It might have to be sideloaded. If you email the book it becomes a personal doc. I will look into it once I get my KF in November if no one else figures it out.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote