Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #110
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
I'll allow that it's ok for reading books -- I do love my eink kindle (like most of us), and didn't know that the k3 is 4:3...

But. I'll stick to my guns for ANY sort of video use. 4:3 sucks beans for that -- and I'm willing to bet that even Blossom might occasionally watch something, if she gets a tablet.
I don't watch TV at all. I get my news from my phone in RSS feeds. Hubby likes to watch old reruns of Little House other then that I read an ebook or play Sims 2. I occasionally watched movies like when the new HP movies comes out we will get that but it's very rare for me.
I have a bandwidth cap on my net so I don't see me using Amazon's Prime movies. I have a $5 credit right now and have not even used it because the files are so big to download.
I do use YouTube on my phone when I need to see a review or tutorial but other then that I am here buggin' y'all
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote