View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 07:10 PM   #19
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Ah yes and I remember when operating systems were screens with green text and no grpahics...... sweet days
I remember the first computer we had (well, we may have had others before I was born but that's the first one I saw) was only yellow text. I think it was MS-DOS. It had some games though, they were fun.

Then we got a multicolored computer with MS-DOS, and there were cool games like Prince of Persia and the like. Then there was Windows 3.11, and get this, the computer booted into DOS and you had to access Windows using DOS if you wanted it.

Man, those were the days. And to think I am only 19.
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote