View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #9
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Can you share your settings? Maybe I'm not setting it up properly (I've tried on 2 different computers).
I entered my [kindlename]@kindle.com as email address, and just MOBI under formats. Have "Auto send" checked. "Send email from" is one of my standard email addresses, registered at Amazon's "manage your kindle" page as one which can be used to send books to the Kindle.

I'm not using any of the mail server options.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote