View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #14
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Pick something much more expensive, lobby for that endlessly, and after the eventual failure, accept what you really want as the compromise.
I think you all need to man up!! Take a stand as the man in the relationship. I do and have a wonderful life. In my marriage what I say goes, what I want I get.....provided the wife has pre-approved, given permission and in some cases I have purchased her something of equal or greater value......hmmm maybe I am under the thumb, not sure I will check with her

Seriously relationships are funny things and I don't think people ever really understand them indepth, but I do know when wanting something you need to be clear that it is something you want/need, and not just dropping the idea seeking confirmation that you have justified whatever it is you want, be a new ereader or TV. ie: I'm going to buy a new ereader because.... VS I'm thinking of buying a new ereader, your thoughts??
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote