View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #12
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I don't think I would use it, only because I want my backups to be in a non-proprietary format. I know I could do a later conversion, if necessary, but would rather not have to do that.
Same here. I'm perfactly fine with the way the TouchExtended driver does it now, kobo-izing my epubs on the fly (as I prefer the ACCESS renderer, especially the handling of foot/endnotes) and keeping standard epubs in Calibre.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote