View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #533
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Just finished "Shards of Honor" (The first of LMB's Vorkosigan series) and have just started "Falling Free," a sort of prequel story set earlier in the same universe.

I think Grover Gardner is an EXCELLENT narrator.
I agree, Mr. Gardner does a superb job of these books. The books are already excellent, and his narration just adds to the experience. Without being obtrusive or inserting himself into the narration.

I just finished listening to L.E. Modesitt's Imager's Battalion, read by William Dufries. A good narration, and a series that I enjoy quite a bit in its Audible presentation, but which I've been totally unable to read as a regular book. Recommended.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote