View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #37
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
Reading inevitably means things beyond just unadorned tex... They are rubbish in many ways that overlap significantly with the pretense of "reading device".
I'm not sure I'd say "rubbish," but there are definitely things that don't work well on eInk devices at the moment. I don't think it makes sense to pretend otherwise. However, color eInk should resolve most of those issues.

Otherwise, a 6" screen is a 6" screen; if that size of display doesn't work for what you're reading, a 6" tablet won't improve that particular aspect.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote