View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #10
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
I think Eowyn means the copy handed out for SD cards at a show in Paris at the beginning of July, meaning there is no reason at all not to post that version's flash file on the Bookeen web site.
Well, version seamed to be a bit of mess, they sometimes tried two different sd before update works. But save for that, I fail to see what the problem with putting it on the website is.

Quote:
I also got the "Folder View" option with my new Gen3 just after that. The firmware that came with my machine is Version 1.4 (build 923). I didn't get it as a flash file, as did Eowyn, but it works well with only occasional freezes.
Mine says 928. And 1.4 too.
1.5 is "yet to be published"
And i don't care about 1.5, i need 2.0. Mobi is useless.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 12-10-2009 at 03:02 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote