View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:33 PM   #5
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I've been swayed by the unanimous enthusiasm the few have for the device, but I get the impression that there are less than a dozen jetBook owners here.
There are quite a bit more, but... after my initial enthusiasm for the device wore down, I found myself doing other things than frequenting MR. Reading on the jetBook but not feeling the need to talk about it much. Others may be in the same boat.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote