View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 05:43 PM   #12
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
The covers that you purchase through Sony, red and whatever colors they are, are they the same size as the black one that came with it. I know prior to buying mine at the sony store, I had read it came with a cover and the gal wanted to sell me one, she showed me a few and in my mind( LOL) I thought it looked larger than what I am seeing now with the black one. Are the covers the same exact size?

Also I registered mine and it said the numbers were on the back of the unit, so I had to take that darn thing off and yes I snapped it back on but I didn't do it as Bob has said, upside down, and I was pushing on the screen and trying to do it nicely......... yikes...... well learned what to do if there is a next time. Plus I bought a 3 year warranty so hopefully if anything had happened that would have been covered.... I know dropping it or water damage are part of the warranty.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote