View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #48
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Time is a Ticking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
According to a Wall Street Journal article

If they announce the KindleXL won't be available until the fall (or later) I'm really going to be pissed.
I have 5 days to return the Kindle 2 i just bought - it will be quite a dilema if the new one is not available for several months - that would leave me to hang on to the one i got and then sell it (for a much diminished price) - or return it for full value and then be without one until the new one came out - hmmmm

I wonder if they will offer any deals for recent purchases
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote