View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 08:38 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Got the same error code from books I checked out at both of my libraries today (on both my PC and laptop), but a book with DRM downloaded from Kobo worked fine.

I'm hoping this is a temporary glitch as it has happened to me before with Google Play last year. Back then I did the de-authorize/reauthorize bit, uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. They refunded me my purchase. But I have purchased books at Google Play since with no issues.

So I will wait until Monday or Tuesday and see if it is still happening before I try any further measures this time around. I prefer not to update to the latest version of ADE if I can help it.
I was hoping it wasn't just me. I do have another computer I could use to install a later ADE if I really had to. But I do think that it's just a glitch and should be fixed tomorrow (I hope). I was able to download from Overdrive earlier today.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote