Thread: Penguin 2.0
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:22 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
That's very interesting. I don't spend any time at Penguin, so I didn't know they were offering e-books with additional content. That's something they should go out of their way to advertise, the same as new DVDs advertise their special features and extras... makes them that much more valuable to consumers, as well as giving the consumer less of a reason to covet pirated material without all of those extras.
I agree, Steve; that's why I was happy to pay for this eBook when I already had the "freebie" versions of all Austen's novels available to me (since I created and uploaded them).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote