Thread: Penguin 2.0
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 05:02 AM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I see what you mean - that $4.99 paperback does /not/ include all the extras that are in the electronic versions.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you actually seen the eBook? I have it, and it's worth every penny. It has a huge amount of additional material - notes on the text, essays about the time period, customs, etc etc. It's one of the best eBooks I've ever seen, and well worth paying for. You really cannot compare it with the "free" downloads of just the text.

You can't just look at the price when it comes to these things - you have to look at what you're getting for your money.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote