Thread: Penguin 2.0
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:52 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianon View Post
I don't think it looks very promising at all. Pride and Prejudice i has the following listing with e-format being much more expensive than paperback for something that is otherwise free to down load form Mobileread
Have you actually seen the eBook? I have it, and it's worth every penny. It has a huge amount of additional material - notes on the text, essays about the time period, customs, etc etc. It's one of the best eBooks I've ever seen, and well worth paying for. You really cannot compare it with the "free" downloads of just the text.

You can't just look at the price when it comes to these things - you have to look at what you're getting for your money.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote