View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #129
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfiera View Post
I can't seem to be able to update my Kobo Glo to 2.6.1.

I synchronize and it says: Loading content, updating awards, etc but the firmware stays at 2.5.2

How did you, guys, updated the frmware?

Many thanks!
When new firmware is released it is sent out on a rolling basis . . so a few people get it first and then it spreads out to everyone. Obviously the new 2.6.1 hasn't reached your area yet - so your reader stays on 2.5.2.

If you wait a few more days it will be with you . . or you can sideload the new firmware if you feel confident by going here and following the instructions Please note though, manually updating is not officially supported by Kobo.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185660

Last edited by Willa; 06-08-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: coffee brain!
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote